Tesoro Northwest Federal Credit Union was started in 1957 as the Anacortes Shell Federal Credit Union. By the end of 1957, the credit union had 111 members, $3,552.06 in shares, $2,596.59 in loans, and $3,575.22 in assets.
In April 1999 the credit union changed their name to Tesoro Northwest Federal Credit Union since the refinery was sold to the Tesoro Company.
The Tesoro Northwest Federal Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution whose purpose is to promote the financial well-being of its members by providing comprehensive and progressive financial service.
Tesoro Northwest Federal Credit Union is a closed membership credit union.
Membership eligibility is open to the Employees of Andeavor Refinery (formally Tesoro Refinery) and Chemtrade Solutions (on March’s Point in Anacortes Washington). Also, extended family members are eligible through the employees who join the credit union.
Contact us at 360-293-5451 or firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our location at 12543 Christianson Rd., Anacortes, WA”